Monday, April 21, 2008

Back to Bonaire

I know, I know... I've been there twice before and I should try somewhere new but the diving there is excellent and we enjoy the island. Besides, I really haven't had the chance to photograph there since I got my new camera rig and we are already going to two new places this year. The nice thing about repeating is you know what you like, what you want to do, and where you want to go. Besides, we are trying some new things this time... We made arrangements today with Larry's Wild Side to dive the other side of the island which is much more intense (if you don't mind getting tossed around when you are on the surface).

I did a lot of shore diving last time I was there and I want to do more of the dives from the shore. I think you see a lot more things when it is a smaller group because there are not a lot of people scaring things away. Not to mention I get to take my time to take photographs and I don't have to feel rushed.

So the plans are set for this fall. Matt & Ellen, I would really love you guys to join us. Let us know if you are available for the trip! I promise you both you will see plenty of seahorses!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hooray!!

I'm excited about Larry's Wild Side. I think it will be fun. I'm glad we're getting a chance to go back, since there's nothing like shore diving with just the two of us. Plus, I want to make sure that we get a dusk dive and potentially a dawn dive in.

... and there will be squids.